I'm a bookkeeper, not a per say secretary. My sweet daughter reminded me that I need to use spell check, as my spelling is awful. I reminded her I was just a little country girl--gone city. Most of my spelling is City Street names and Peoples names who want service calls. Not letters or legal papers.
Hey Kiddo, I'll race you on the calculator. Bet your mama would beat then. So, daughter, nieces, nephews or whoever else reads my blog. Should I misspell words Sorry. my brain works faster than my fingers. So I will try and remember to use spell check before I hit publish.
3 comments:
but it's so much fun to give you a hard time!!!
what else do I have to do?
Hi Verna,
Thank you for all your kind and encouraging comments on my blog. It is really helpful to me to know that many people were praying for Tizita's safe arrival. I enjoy reading your blog. What a great project to make the Christmas socks and fill them for our troops. I also enjoyed your wedding picture and we were so happy and honored to have you as part of Alissa's wedding! Don't worry about spelling, we don't care.
Sherri
i totally understand how fast your mind works, b/c i am the same way..can we help it that we are so advanced that we just get ahead of ourselves??! :)
Post a Comment