We were not the only people who chose not to cook and went out for Thanksgiving Dinner. This is what it looked like in front of the Golden Corral in Springfield when we left. Am glad we decided to go early.
Hi Verna, Our whole family ate at Golden Corral the year that Anna died because we weren't up to cooking since it was just a matter of a week between her homegoing and Thanksgiving.. So,...it isn't a good Thanksgiving memory for us.
However, I do like to eat there once in awhile because they have a nice salad bar, and with my many food allergies I can pick exactly what I can eat. But my husband always says he eats way too much when it is all you can eat! (:>)
I hope you enjoyed it,...and that you had a very nice day!
How fun! we usually eat out at Thanksgiving when we are with JEremy's family. We will actually be in Springfield IL for Christmas!! maybe we will visit this Golden Coral... one of his families favorites!
2 comments:
Hi Verna,
Our whole family ate at Golden Corral the year that Anna died because we weren't up to cooking since it was just a matter of a week between her homegoing and Thanksgiving.. So,...it isn't a good Thanksgiving memory for us.
However, I do like to eat there once in awhile because they have a nice salad bar, and with my many food allergies I can pick exactly what I can eat. But my husband always says he eats way too much when it is all you can eat! (:>)
I hope you enjoyed it,...and that you had a very nice day!
Your friend Linda @ Truthful Tidbits
How fun! we usually eat out at Thanksgiving when we are with JEremy's family. We will actually be in Springfield IL for Christmas!! maybe we will visit this Golden Coral... one of his families favorites!
Post a Comment