Sunday, June 6, 2010

Move is done.

Since we moved into our trailer we have done more outside activities then in a long, long time.
Bud even has been grilling out. Helping fix dinners.

I watch......:)

After dinner, you will likely find him on the computer:


Our kitchen living room is small, but I love it!


In the front bedroom I have fixed up one of the top bunks with some momentos.



The desk in the back bedroom:
We are done, the apartment is empty.
I even shampooed the front room.
Now hopefully he will get the apartment rented soon.

3 comments:

Kim said...

did you keep your shampoo-er? I want to borrow it this summer and do our carpets. Looking forward to seeing the new place.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the move!

Kristin said...

I just love it, Verna!! Hope you will be really happy in your new home!