Bud and I were blessed to have the kids come home from Bloomington for a while and we were able to enjoy our granddaughter, Kenley.
Here she is playing with some of the toys that were left over from Kim's childhood and the toys that were given to me at my Grandma shower at Curves before she was born.
After her nap we went to the nursing home, where she got to meet her Aunt Evie (Bud's sister) for the first time.
We also got to do lots of Kisses to Great grandpa Jerry.
Then photos of Bud and his sisters with their mother and step father.
(Jerry & Jean Sheppard with Judy and Evie and Forrest (Bud)
Grandma Jean wanted a 4 generation photo.

1 comment:
Love the pictures, Verna! I bet Kenley loved that balloon.
Thank you for the coupons. I just used a bunch two nights ago.
Hope you are well. We are getting soaked today in lots of rain.
Post a Comment