My office space is the 4 & 5th window from the front door. When the sun shines, it is very, very warm at my desk.
Across the past months the photo below will show what my desk looked like. But, lately I have not been as busy. We are so ready for the warm weather to get here to make the phones ring more.
So, I have just had my 31st anniversary working for this company. I posted on facebook about it being my anniversary yesterday and my co-worker stated that I should go for 31 more years. My response to her was that "I do not want or intend to work into my 90+ years."
Most times I do enjoy my job, but as I look back across the past 31 years lots has changed since I first walked thru their doors for employment.
Everything was done by hand---there were no computers. Now there are computers on the desk of three ladies and all the salesmen. I even note from the photo above that we now have flat screen monitors on our desks also. Which gives us more room for papers.
No comments:
Post a Comment