Thursday, January 17, 2013

Blue teeth

I did not grab my iPad and take a photo. I was too upset that he got ahold of Kenleys markers. But this little tyke came around the corner giving me a smile like this ....except that he had a blue marker and it was in his mouth and he had blue drool and blue teeth.



-
Now this grandma was very upset. I knew he was filling his pants and that is why he had dodged into the other room. So I first had to deal with that. Picked up all the markers so it would not happen again and upstairs we went.
He does not like to have his mouth washed out with a wash rag and really didn't want to brush his teeth either. But we were able to illuminate the blue from his his mouth and teeth. After he was all cleaned up I googled the markers and found that they are not toxic. So why didn't I grab that camera and get a photo. And no I don't want to let him do it again just to get a photo!

He sure does keep grandma on her toes!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: