Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm Cold and My Eyes Burn

I'm cold and My eyes are burning......

NO HEAT? YOU SAY? NO, NONE HERE THIS MORNING.

Funny---- this is a heating and air conditioning firm. Where is the heat?

Oh, they turned it off? Why didn't they warn us they were going to turn the heat off this morning.

My sweater was at home, because I wore it home last night.

No sweat shirts here at the office. Thank You, Bud for bringing me my NY sweat shirt.

He laughed when he came in- Here I am sitting at my desk trying to do payroll with my coat on.


So why the no Heat? We got a new furnace this morning. A more efficient one, which is to save us money.

The two Terry's that worked on it this morning said it should be warm in here shortly. I hope so, my fingers hurt when I get cold.

But, my eyes are still burning......Oh, that comes from the paint fumes over by Julie's desk. They finally removed the drinking fountain that leaked and patched the wall, Now, he had to paint that one wall, and the fumes are getting to my eyes.


I guess I should be grateful they did it today when it is only 18 degrees outside and not when it was way below zero.

I am so glad to day is Friday. Can I go home early?

1 comment:

Heather said...

o my goodness! No heat at the heat company? Sorry, I know how uncomfortable you must be, but the irony is really making me laugh. Which I need today! Does it count if I say you can leave early? Have a great weekend!