Monday, February 16, 2009

A New Week Ahead

With a new week ahead I also want to drink more while at work.

No, NOTHING STRONG AND NO BOOZE. JUST H2o.

Saturday when I made Ice for the week I made extra ice so that I would have enough ice to fill my to go cup to take to work.



Now there are those who are making fun of my to go mug, that I have sitting on the corner of my desk. They think this is the biggest mug they have ever seen.

But at least the water should be cold for all day. I don't mind drinking water instead of soda pop, but I do want it to be ice cold. So for today at least, I am not putting Mt. Dew, Pepsi or other soda into my system. It is all WATER.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Clay and I drink a huge amount of water. Have you seen our jugs we take to work? I do mine at room temp now so I don't get too cold or freeze my tongue too much where I feel like I'm talking funny. Good luck. Water is good for you!
And ... that is one great looking couple pictured on your desk... who are they?