Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Make Do With What You Have.

Last week the quote of the day in the local newspaper was:

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" By Theodore Roosevelt



This morning on my way to work, I simply could not resist. He used what he had to fix his car.


Kim, this is a Verna rig, only this time it wasn't your mom who rigged it.
That board is bolted to the car as a bumper.

No, I do not know the man, he passed me and pulled in front of me and I simply could not resist to pull out my camera a shoot a picture.
No, I was not that close, I zoomed it so it was more noticeable.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Were you driving while you did this? Totally not safe! ALthough the car is definitely worth a laugh. That is a true Verna-rig ;o)