Wednesday, December 23, 2009

New water heater and burn


We now have a beautiful new water heater in the laundry room.
Mint green in color.

They even replaced the flue piping above it. Hopefully now the smoke alarm will not go off.

At least not in the laundry room.

HOWEVER............................ There are a few more things he will have to check out for me.

# 1.... my kitchen stove..... the top front edge of the stove should not get hot enough to give me a burn like this one.

I only had one burner on cooking, yet when I wanted to get a pan out of the stove drawer and rested my hand on the front edge of the stove a good 6" from the burner, this is what I got...... Yes, It could have been much worse, but I still don't think a stove top should get hot like that. (Especially not that hot).

So, another call to the landlord it will be........ I will let him wait and check it out the first of next week. As I will probably not be doing much cooking across Christmas.

2 comments:

Kaleena said...

Hi Verna! Thanks for coming by my blog and commenting on my dresses! I am quite proud (and relieved) to have them finished! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas:)

Sherri said...

Ouch! Glad it wasn't any worse than it was. Burns hurt so much, even small ones. Merry CHristmas to you and Mr. Claus!