
Oh wait, it's only flat on the bottom side.
This is what we came home to on Monday afternoon after spending the week end in Missouri with friends.
I walked around the car and this is what I saw on the back tire:

Oh, I hope it was only a shell he left behind, because Bud aired up that tire then took the car over to see if there was a nail.
Only to find out that I needed two new tires on the front. (Which we have ordered. They put a loaner tire on for me until the new ones come in.)
That afternoon we went out to Menards and purchased the materials to build steps for the patio door. (Bud doesn't like the trailer steps so we built wooden ones)

He was happy with himself for being able to do this ourselves.


Now we don't have to worry when we have people over......If someone is in the bathroom we can still get outside and not have to wait.
The bath is between the bedroom and kitchen area and the back door is off the bedroom.
So I am glad to have two doors available to enter or exit the premises.
No comments:
Post a Comment