Psalms 19:1 The heavens declare the Glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
These clouds were so Beautiful!
Before I got on the plane in Chicago I send a text to my Sunday School Class teacher Sarah that I was praying for a safe flight. When I landed in Sioux Falls I sent her another text--just as the Sunday School Class should have been over that I was thankful for a safe journey.
And this is what I got in a text message:
Now I knew it was from Sarahs phone so she isn't in the photo.
Talk about making me tear up---yep I had tears in my eyes because I missed Sunday School today.
Love ya Girls!
This is my home for the next 5 days. Thankful I brought my own sheet to cover the chair... The chair makes me itch, and today my skin is so dry. Last night there was way too much bleach and starch in the sheets in my motel room, and I broke out with a rash on my legs.
This is my home for the next 5 days. Thankful I brought my own sheet to cover the chair... The chair makes me itch, and today my skin is so dry. Last night there was way too much bleach and starch in the sheets in my motel room, and I broke out with a rash on my legs.

2 comments:
Verna I hope you can get relief from your pain and have a nice rest while you are there.
I loved the pictures of the clouds and how the sun was shining above the clouds...it reminds me that no matter how bad things look some time the sun will soon come out! God is always there and He will take care of us!
Hope you have a restful, relaxing, healing week. Enjoy and safe travels. Happy Thanksgiving
Post a Comment