He was not invited into our home. He came unannoucned and unwanted.
I heard him in the bedroom and Paco heard and saw him in his cage....When I got up to see, Paco was hissing at me like a snake.... not knowing why Paco was falling off his stick at night. Then sitting here eating breakfast, this 4 legged creature runs across the living room floor and across the counter down thru the stove and away......OH NO....GO AWAY...
One of my girl friends named him.....Hemmr-Hoid....because he is a pain in my rear. :)
I bought a trap, but it didn't work. So I got sticky paper and a clip like trap. Bated it with peanut butter...
The first night to no avail....
But the second night before it got dark wham..... I got him.
He simply could not go anywhere on that sticky paper.

I ended up using the flash light to completely put him out of his misery... I rebated the clip like trap and the next night caught his mate.
If any of you out there have any problems with these 4 legged guests in your house...This clip like trap works great.I also bought moth balls that Bud threw under the trailer in hopes of keeping any more from coming into our home. Mice and spiders do not like moth balls.
Since I have caught them, Paco has not fell off his stick at night time. I would say they were having a feast in the bird cage....it was a buffet for them.
Hope none of their cousins were out there. If they came in with them, they have not made themselves known to us yet. But I am ready. The trap is still on the kitchen counter.
No comments:
Post a Comment