Matthew 21: 12 ---Jesus entered the temple area and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves.
I was reminded of this passage of scripture the other day.
Just like Jesus throwing out the bad guys out of the temples, this is what my surgeon did for me.
He went in and threw out all the bad guys (Cells) out of my body.
More then one doctor has told me that when they read the pathology report that I did myself a huge favor by going ahead and doing what we did now. Had we let it go, I would have been in for a long hard haul later. Had I let them develope and get bad I would have been one very sick person.
Therefore, I am thanking God daily that we caught things at a very early stage and threw them out of my body.
What God has in store for me in the future, I do not know yet. But, I do want to be open to God's leading in what he wants me to do.
I know I am very grateful that I have been given this chance to live a longer life and enjoy my grandchildren and be of service to others. Be it making prayer shawls for the ones that were and are not as fortunate as I was to catch things this early.
GOD IS SO GOOD!!!!!
1 comment:
Yes, God is so good and I'm so glad that they got those bad guys and pray a fast recovery for you!
Post a Comment