Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Bud's Christmas Surprise

Saturday when we stopped at the post office, Bud came out with a long box.....the girls at the post office said it was a long nut cracker.  By the time he reached the car he thought he knew what it was.  We still have to glue the one piece together so it doesn't come apart, and put a piece of rebar into the ground to make it sturdy.  But he has always wanted one of these flags, So Mrs. Claus bought him one for Christmas.

I will not show my gift.... I told him not to buy me anything else, since we are spending over $600 for new boobs and I spent a bundle getting my ring (past, present, future) fixed since I lost the present out of the present.. earlier this year.  And since it was my gift from Bud a number of years ago, I really wanted to get it fixed.

No comments: