When I think about it, Christmas will be here before we know it. Are you ready? I did put up a small Christmas tree in the living room this morning before I went to have my facial.
Will I have enough energy later to put up the bigger tree in the dining room inside the back door? Well, why not put it in the dining room? We don't eat out there anyway. What meals I do cook we seem to eat in the living room on blue lap trays.
I sure am glad I don't have to cook Thanksgiving dinner. Lately I really don't like cooking any more.
Where will I put the presents? Well, if there are any they most definitely will not be under the tree in the living room. It is sitting on top of a plastic covered drawers behind the couch. Small but pretty.
Perhaps I'll do most of my shopping on line next week when I am off. Hope the Internet doesn't give me fits up there.
No comments:
Post a Comment