Saturday, November 15, 2008

Two Deaths in household

Two deaths in household. Found out this morning that yep, not one but both of my snails had died. The tank was a mess, and I started to do a much needed water change. It hadn't been that long since I had done one so I was a bit upset that it needed to be done already. After all I buy the water by the gallon since I cannot use City water or they would all be dead. So I fished them out and he gave them a garbage grave......

I think they F'd themselves to death. Every time you came downstairs they were at it. I think she just said forget it and died, and he died of loneliness, etc.

So I guess instead of snails I will go and see if I can get a picosumus for that tank too.

I don't think the angel fish are grieving much either. They didn't like me with my cyphering hose, but they'll get over it. Already the tank looks better. I have to get a few more gallon of water, but at least it is a lot nicer.

Mabel -- the most aggressive one in the tank hid from me. Never seen a angel fish that will come to the top and go completely upside down to eat and run the others off so she can have more....Little piggy.
I think he named the other 3 too, but I for the life of me can't remember what their names were. :)

Hope this is the last catastrophe that I have to deal with today.

1 comment:

Dee said...

oh my goodness i think i laughed for 10 min staight at this post!! :) who knew snails were so randy?! :) SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i AM sorry they died though, but what a way to go... :)