Thursday, November 27, 2008

Was told to kiss it

Well, here it is Thanksgiving day. I am miles and miles from home in South Dakota, and I know that Bud has an airport pick up to make at Chicago.......as I sat down with a plate of food I picked up my phone and snapped a photo.
Simply could not resist.

Yum, Yum I feel a nap coming on.

After I finished desert and all, I text messaged it to my husband, because he was a bit upset that he wasn't going to get turkey today.
Can you believe it? His reply was "kiss my but"

When he called me a bit later, when I saw it was him calling me I answered the phone with kissing noises. He told me Becky was going to save him enough turkey for a sandwich when he got home. Plus why should he care. He had turkey a couple Sunday's ago.

I do not know how they fixed their turkey, but it was not dry at all. I actually liked it and I'm not real crazy about turkey. The resturant was only open from 11:00 to 1:00 and you had to make reservations. She told me they had 104, plus I guess Baxta's served and they also had a meal at one of the churches.

After lunch I took another drive out into the country. No I didn't find the building that I have a photo of that I am told is out here somewhere. I really wanted to know exactly where it is, but nobody seems to know.
Has anybody seen this building?

1 comment:

Dee said...

i dont know where that building is at, but that photo is fantastic!!