I don't know how long I will carry this bag until I wash it and put it up for a while, but I DO KNOW I REALLY LOVE IT!!!

Thanks to my daughter (Kim) who made it for me.
Carrying it reminds me daily, that if we put our hearts and minds into doing something we didn't think we could do, all we have to do is try.
I didn't know if you would ever master the art of sewing, but I know if you put your heart and mind into a project YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Last year when we were in New York and I came home, I wanted to get a suit case with wheels to put all my things in that I so love to carry with me (In case I NEED them).
People in central Illinois would think I totally lost my marbles (mind).
This bag allows me to carry all those treasures along. (Sometimes it gets pretty full when I even stick my lunch in for the day).
So Thanks Kim for the daily reminder of our love for each other. I know how hard you worked making this for me (Plus keeping it a secret that you were doing so).
I LOVE YOU DAUGHTER!
2 comments:
That is so pretty! She did a fantastic job.
Glad you like it. I have to say it may be my best one yet. Love you too!
Post a Comment