


A very busy Saturday and Sunday. My husband and I watched 3 boys under 8 and sent their parents off to St. Louis for some alone time.
This morning we took them to the diner for Mickey Mouse shaped pancakes, but two wanted the home made cinnamon rolls. Then we went off to Fairview Park to feed the ducts and play on the play ground.
No fights, no fusses, just a lot of good times.
4 comments:
I can tell you work in the htg and a/c business. I didn't know you could feed ducts :o) Looked like fun.
Cinty when I read your comment I burst out laughing.....
Yes, it should read DUCKS NOT DUCTS. When my coworker came over and read what you wrote she didn't see it right away either.
OH, WELL, YES, I work with ducts all the time.
Thanks for reminding me I am human and make typo errors.
And Yes, it was a lot of fun.
Yes, typing errors . . . like Cinty? :o) gotcha again!!
oopss, sorry,
Post a Comment