Saturday, July 4, 2009

What is that crazy women doing?


Elaine, Carol, Dollie & I were privileged to attend Women of Faith Conference in St. Louis last month.


We were among hundreds and hundreds of women that attended.

We had a great time!


Besides hearing all the wonderful speakers.....WELL YOU KNOW ME....







I AM ALWAYS LOOKING AT THINGS FROM A BLOGGERS VIEW ALSO:

I hope not too many people in that rest room heard me laugh out loud, and then hear my camera click, click.

Yes, I DID!



Up for liquid ----Down for Solids.
Wow what is the difference?

My first thoughts were, "Do they go to a different location?"
Then I realized, they simply wanted to save water.

I'm sure there were probably a few ladies in that rest room that wondered just what was that crazy women down in the end stall doing.
No, I didn't photo the toilet, just the sign on the wall behind the toilet. I had never seen anything like this.

It started my day at the preconference off with a laugh.
The first of many laughs that day.

2 comments:

Sherri said...

I have never seen anything like that either! Funny! Congrats again on becoming a grandma. I am so excited for you.

Anonymous said...

Wow, now thats funny! I can just see you taking a picture in the potty and someone in the next stall going "WHAT the Heck" haahhahah ...