My daughter reminded me this morning that I had not blogged for a while..
I told her I was busy here at the office and at home.
Her reply was:
you bought a camper…
you are going to be babysitting the most wonderful granddaughter in the world tonight
you have me for a daughter
What could be more exciting??
YOU ARE RIGHT KIM.... I GET TO SEE MY WONDERFUL DAUGHTER, GRANDDAUGHTER AND SON-IN-LAW THIS EVENING. AND TOMORROW...
I HAVE YOU FOR A WONDERFUL DAUGHTER!!!!
And, Yes, we bought a 36 ft Camper to live in So I have been really busy.
What could be more exciting? At the moment I cannot think what it would be. Unless it will be looking forward to getting everything done the way I want it and be able to sit and enjoy God's beautiful sunshine outdoors and spending time with family. AND SPOILING THAT WONDERFUL GRANDDAUGHTER OF MINE!
MORE TO COME LATER.
4 comments:
That sounds wonderful about spending time with your family and about the camper. I will look forward to hearing all about it and seeing pics of your new place!
Hi Verna, just started reading your blog after running across the link over on Lynnette's blog. Really enjoyed visiting you so much I added you to my favorites on my own blog! Looked at your other blog of things you've made... wow, your crocheted wedding dress is awesome! I'll be back to see you again. Have a wonderful weekend! ♥
Wow, how cool to have a camper!! Have fun with your family!
yeah for spoiling grandchildren!...Mine is leaving today after being with us for a week!!!...and boy does he talk...! Gonna miss him and his mama!!! Hope you enjoyed your family too!...and I am jealous of the sitting in the sun statment...will it never stop snowing this year! Geesh!!!!
Post a Comment