The batteries were old, they had to go

We set them on the ground just the way they were sitting in the golf cart.

Placing new ones in the same way the old ones were.


Finished product.

But guess we didn't set them far enough out. Yesterday I noticed that there were circles on the back of ?
Bud's new bib overalls. When I questioned him, yep he admitting in sitting down on the old batteries to tighten the nuts. Oops! I thought he knew better then that! You don't sit on batteries. They have acid in and on them. He had two holes, and a couple more spots at will soon be holes. No where they are I will not attempt to mend them, it would look awful. Guess I will need to order him more pair on line.
So not only will there be new batteries, but new pants to replace fairly new pants with holes on the rump.
3 comments:
Just read your post to John, we are both laughing. Lucky he didn't burn anything else or you would have had rump roast!
Nice one Sherri and John! RUMP ROAST :)
Never thought of it that way, but true. He said he could wear them anyway and I said NO WAY! Then he wanted me to fix them.... don't think so.... a big patch on the butt? I think not.
Post a Comment