You what ? I dropped it in the sink. It fell down the drain. He was in a panic mode and he says. We must fix it even before he takes is shower. That no water would be able to go down the drain.

Yep. There it was. Sitting like this. About 6 inches from the top in this:

The tweezers were not long enough. I could see the little groves on the inside of the cap. So I went for my crochet hook. But it would only bring it up slightly then drop back down.
So, I knew I would have to be creative and Verna rig something:
I went for a large paper clip, and a pair of pliers.

I bent a tiny hook on one end and a bigger one on the other end. I needed to be able to hook it around my finger so I could hang on to it. I was able to pull it up to the edge then get ahold of it with the tweezers to remove it out of the drain. Ya for another Verna rig that did the job!
Often it seems that I have been told "that's another Verna rig". But this time I do believe he was grateful that I am able to do some of those Verna rigs and solve the problem.
Location:County Road 18,Clinton,United States
No comments:
Post a Comment