Sunday, April 29, 2012

Tomatoes/garden.

Yesterday I planted the tomato plants that I had. Kenny and JoLynn had given me some, but they didn't know what kind they were. I knew I wanted some Big Boys. So when in Arthur I got 4 Big Boy plants. When I got to planting them I discovered I had 9 plants total. If they all live and do good I will have tons of tomatoes this year.


I only covered the ones they gave me as they were not as big as the ones I bought. If they do well, we will surely have gotten our $1.48 monies worth.

I don't think I will buy the metal racks to make them stand up, after all there is enough room to let them spread out. There are a couple of voluntary potatoe plants that I did leave and some lettuce.

Below is the rhubarb that is next to the garden. It really looks a bit sick and I am not sure what I should do for it to make it healthy. I don't like it, but do know there are a few people I know who would like it.



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: